You just want to be heard. You want space to think and reflect. You want to make sure you are on the right path. You want someone to help you clarify what’s important and what your limiting beliefs are. That’s exactly what I do.
Cathy is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and an Organization and Relationship Systems Trained Coach who inspires sustainable results, facilitator of DDI and Everything DiSC, certified in MBTI and Hogan, Authorized Partner and facilitator of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
As an ICF certified PCC Coach, I use a structured, self-directed approach that challenges clients to achieve sustainable results towards inspired self created goals. Using neurologically based tools and coaching, my clients achieve breakthroughs and, as one client put it, “the junk gets cleared out”.
My coaching specialties include:
* Executive Coaching
* Systems Coaching
* Career Strategy
Random facts about Cathy:
- I’ve traveled to 47 states in the United States (I still need Iowa, North Dakota and Alaska) and all the southern provinces of Canada.
- I ran in the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon with 26,000 folks.
- I’ve been to the largest and highest waterfalls in the world (Iguazu Falls and Angel Falls respectively).
- I am a great bread baker and I’ve made homemade gnocchi (a two day project).
- I am from the tiny state of Delaware which has no sales tax.
- I owned a Sizzler franchise in Santa Rosa California about 20 years ago.